About Me

Gallatin County, Montana, United States
I am a High School Freshman, but I have been homeschooled up to the 8th grade. I love swimming, reading, goats, and hanging with my girlfriends. When they exist. I recently moved here. Hopefully I can remember to post. If you read this blog please follow! If I have followers maybe I'll remember.....

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I really need to post more!

Wow! K, I have not posted much, but I haven't had much news.... School progresses like normal, I have made more friends. Some of the people they hang out with are kinda slutty. It is frustrating. As much as I like Hannah and Heather, it's kind of hard to deal with those two or three friends that they have. I like some of them, though. I just don't enjoy thinking/talking about some of the things they discuss. Oh, well. I guess it is a small price to pay for a few nice girls. Hannah is different when she's just around me, or me and heather. She's not quite like those 'bad' girls. Anyway. I think she might read this at some point, so maybe I should stop discussing her.


There was a kinda gay open house tonight. I really thought they needed to think harder about what they wanted to say. Ach, well. Not everyone can be as awesome as they should be.

Your semi-devoted Bloggeresse
Cici

No comments: