About Me

Gallatin County, Montana, United States
I am a High School Freshman, but I have been homeschooled up to the 8th grade. I love swimming, reading, goats, and hanging with my girlfriends. When they exist. I recently moved here. Hopefully I can remember to post. If you read this blog please follow! If I have followers maybe I'll remember.....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st day of School

If you can call it that. It was a bit more like Freshman orientation. We did a scavenger hunt, and we did silly little ten minute run thrus of our classes Then we sweated through some silly little cheers. Finally we lined up on the grass in the number 2014 (when we graduate) And sweated while 0 and 2 got their act together. I met one girl at least. She was really nice. The only other Freshie in my Bio class. I hope she likes me. For some reason, with most of my friends I wonder if I rub them the wrong way sometimes. Or something like that. I value truth in a relationship. So I really hope she tells me if I do!

Your semi-devoted Bloggeresse

No comments: