About Me

Gallatin County, Montana, United States
I am a High School Freshman, but I have been homeschooled up to the 8th grade. I love swimming, reading, goats, and hanging with my girlfriends. When they exist. I recently moved here. Hopefully I can remember to post. If you read this blog please follow! If I have followers maybe I'll remember.....

Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting a Bit More Detailed....

If you've read the about me bit at the top of the page, then you have the general idea. I'm a ex homeschooler (Home school's out for summer! Home school's out for EVAH! love that song!!) and I am starting my first year of real school on the twenty fifth. EEP. But it will be nice  to make some friends... We moved here this summer and I still haven't met anyone. Ok. Enough pityparty.

So, sadly, I'm not a real mermaid. BUT I am a real swimmer. I love swimming. Competitive swimming, fun swimming, dumb swimming, even really-awful-technique-swimming. And the irony of it is that I haven't been in a pool all freaking summer! And it is hotter than crap outside! Ack. I WILL be joining the team in september. Hooray!

Next bit about moi, the semi-cute girl formerly from Whitefish. (No. I am not stuck up or crapheaded like many of them. Thank you.) I love to write. You may have noticed that bit up there called "stories." There are no stories yet. But there will be. PLEASE give me constructive criticism. Don't be mean, but do be truthful! Also, they are mine. No idea theivery, please!

I like animals. Do you like animals? I love goats. I may never have goats. This makes me sad. I also like horses, but I am not a complete psycho-horse girl. I just like them. They make me feel nice. I LOVE cats. I have cats. Goober da Hut (i.e. Jabba da hut) and Battíla lé Hunné  (i.e. a french, female, beautiful black Attilla the Hun) We mostly just call them Batty and Goober.

I think that is the end. For now. Maybe I will post some photos of me and the cats tomorrow!

Your semi-devoted blogesse,
Cici

No comments: