About Me

Gallatin County, Montana, United States
I am a High School Freshman, but I have been homeschooled up to the 8th grade. I love swimming, reading, goats, and hanging with my girlfriends. When they exist. I recently moved here. Hopefully I can remember to post. If you read this blog please follow! If I have followers maybe I'll remember.....

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Stupidest Animals on Earth

Seriously. Cats are really dumb. Ever see an in heat cat? There's your proof. Of course, there might also be chickens in the running for dumbest on the planet...
Goober The Hut

Battíla lé Hunné
But, really cats are a girl's best friend. They may be dumb, but they know when you need comfort. And, Bat has the unique talent of taking my anger, so I am no longer grouchy, then kicking her brother's butt with it. Then everybody's happy. Goob likes having his butt kicked.
As soon as I can upload a new picture of me, I will post it. Soon. Veeery soon. 'Course, it might not matter. I don't know if anybody reads this yet.....

Your semi-devoted Blogeresse,
Cici

No comments: