About Me

Gallatin County, Montana, United States
I am a High School Freshman, but I have been homeschooled up to the 8th grade. I love swimming, reading, goats, and hanging with my girlfriends. When they exist. I recently moved here. Hopefully I can remember to post. If you read this blog please follow! If I have followers maybe I'll remember.....

Friday, August 13, 2010

Owie.....

Today I shall tell you of my latest bike accident. I was riding to the post office. I wove, rather erratically, because I was hopping on and off the slight curb in the middleschool parking lot. I thought I was quite good, too. HA! I must've come at the curb too slowly and at the wrong angle, for I biffed it, most severely! I got a few scrapes and bruises, and one wrist hurts like hell to use the hand. Especially to type!

Your semi-devoted Bloggeresse
Cici

No comments: